[cvos] Community blog aggregator and name change

David Owen dsowen at fugue88.ws
Sat Jun 20 09:17:57 MDT 2015

Hey, technologists of Cache Valley!  I have two exciting announcements.

First, I'm happy to unveil "Planet Cache Valley".  By aggregating the blog
feeds of any who want to be listed, this web app makes it super-easy for
people to share and read with other technologists in our community.  You
can read entries either on the website or in your feed-reader.

Second, CVOS is changing its name and (finally!) getting its own domain:
cachevalleytech.org!

Be sure to share http://www.cachevalleytech.org/ and
http://planet.cachevalleytech.org/ with your groups and help connect our
community.

Also, if you'd like your blog to be part of the planet, simply shoot me an
e-mail with your feed.

Cheers,
David