[cvos] Next meeting: open discussion/presentations

David Owen dsowen at fugue88.ws
Wed Feb 13 08:41:01 MST 2013

On Thu, 31 Jan 2013, David Owen wrote:

> Our next meeting is Feb 5 (next Tuesday) at 7pm at 22 South 450 East,
> Wellsville.  It will be open discussion: anyone can come with something to
> share, and we'll decide as a group what to hear.
>
> If someone wants to start looking into an alternative meeting place, that
> would be great!

The topics of the meeting were: the architecture of Android applications;
and, Goliath, a non-blocking web-server for Ruby based on an event model.

We agreed to move CVOS meetings to Thursday nights in order to avoid
conflicts with the Linux club at USU, which is now meeting every other
Tuesday night.  CVOS will be on the first Thursday of every month.

Bowen will try to secure the Chamber of Commerce building for our meeting
place.

-David